Leather and quilting blend on the Vionic Women’s Thea Boot, while an adjustable strap with delicate metal buckle detail ensures your perfect fit.
- Uppers: Weather Resistant Leather and Woolblend Textile.
- Footbed: Removable Textile Covered EVA
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Heel Height: 1.38″
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Vionic Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
FIT & CARE
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.