The Dansko Women’s Ingrid Clog is a classic open-back clog with a convertible heel strap that can be worn either across the instep or swiveled back behind the heel for a more secure fit.
- Leather and/or fabric uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of “wiggle room” for your toes
- PU Outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
- Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Heel height 2″
|Features||APMA Seal of Acceptance|
|Features||Roomy Toe Box|
|Heel Height||Medium (2″-2.75″)|
Oiled leather has a heavily oiled finish that creates a durable and moisture-resistant surface. To clean, use a damp soapy cloth or sponge to remove any surface dirt, being sure not to oversaturate the leather.
Dansko shoes are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The converted United States (US) size range is provided below.
The APMA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products of exceptional quality that promote good foot health, manufactured with consumer’s comfort and safety in mind.