The Vionic Women’s Tide II Toe Post Sandal are the sandals you’ll live in, season after season. Same great fit and arch support, updated with new leather trim and tread pattern.
Tide II features Vio-Motion Support with a fit you’ve come to love and expect! This iconic, best-selling style now features leather trim and an updated tread pattern.
- Proven to effectively alleviate heel pain.*
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit.
- Vionic Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals’ built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Upper: Leather and Textile or Natural Cork and Textile or Synthetic and Textile.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
*Based on a peer-reviewed clinical study funded by Vionic on patients experiencing moderate, non-traumatic heel pain.
FIT & CARE
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.