After a long day you deserve to wrap your tired feet in the softness of the Vionic Relax slippers, featuring Vionic’s exclusive orthotic footbed.
- Terrycloth footbed and upper surrounds your foot in softness.
- Our exclusive orthotic footbed built right in.
- Reduce foot fatigue caused by hard flat floors.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure for customized fit and easy on and off.
- Featuring the same tried and tested Orthaheel technology as our sandals, active and closed-in styles, Vionic slippers offer everyday support for at-home wear.
- Flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Footbed is covered with 100% polyester terrycloth and treated with anti-bacterial, odor-resistant Ecofresh.
- Fabric covered TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread designed for indoor use.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
FIT & CARE
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.