The Blundstone Men’s 585 Chelsea Boot is most sought after for a reason. Everything you love about the Original boots, turned up to max. All the durability. More comfort. More shock absorption. More places to go.
Iconic with more bells and whistles.
We’ve taken the iconic design from the Original #500 series and added more comfort features.
– Brown elastic side
– Leather lined
– Durable TPU outsole
– Cushioned midsole for comfort
– SPS Max Comfort system for outstanding shock absorption
– Removable comfort footbed with XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for shock absorption and comfort
– Extra set of footbeds for custom fit
– Lightweight and comfortable
– First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
– Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
– If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.